Praise


“I trust in God’s unfailing love for ever and ever. I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good.” Psalm 52:8-9
Sunday meme from Jennifer at `My Chocolate heart`
This meme is to Praise Jesus on His Lord’s Day.  If you would like to see more like this please visit `My Chocolate Heart`
(1) Praise God He is in control and I am not.
(2) Praise God for His abundant Grace, which I don’t totally understand.
(3) Only His tender mercy could reach my vile heart.
(4) Everything I once held dear leads me to my knees.
(5) He made me and knows me, according to Psalm 139
(6) He heals my broken heart
(7) Thank God for Spiritual Giants
(8) Thank God I’m not a finished product, He is still working on me.
(9) Thank God there is a day I’ll finally get it right.
(10) Praise God for a husband who truly loves me.
What’s on your list this week? Sing out your Praises to God for all His wonderful works! I pray that this coming week you will truly know that God loves you and just wants to be with you. Relax with Him, don’t stress about the doing, and just enjoy being. Be not harsh with yourself, but receive His mercy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HodgePodge Wednesday (August 3)