Menu Plan

 
I saw this at `A Godly Homemaker` and decided I'd do it.
Monday
Breakfast: Oatmeal w/fruit
Lunch: Salad w/Broccoli florets
Supper: Roast Chicken w/ Potatoes catalan

Tuesday
Breakfast: Grits + Eggs
Lunch: Carrots, Raw Pecans, Sunflower Seeds
Supper: Chipotle Tamale Pie

Wednesday
Breakfast: cereal w/fruit
Lunch: Salad w/ tomatoes & Salad Peppers
Supper: Beef & Beans Burritos

Thursday
Breakfast: Oatmeal w/fruit
Lunch: Broccoli florets, carrots, raw walnuts
Supper: Bean Enchiladas

Friday
Breakfast: Grits + Eggs
Lunch: Waldorf Salad
Supper: Spaghetti  w/Marinara sauce

Saturday
Breakfast: Cereal w/fruit
Lunch: Mandarin Oranges w/Cottage Cheese
Supper: Spinach stuffed shells

Sunday
Breakfast: Oatmeal w/fruit
Lunch: Bacon,Lettuce,Tomato sandwich
Supper: Curried Chicken w/vegy's & rice

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article. I wanted to write a little comment to
support you.

Feel free to visit my web page ... Clash of clans cheats

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine
but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
awesome blog!

Feel free to visit my website Clash of clans cheats

Michelle said...

Thank you! I'm sorry about the compatibility issues. I have found my blog is best seen using Firefox.