Getting to know You






For the Captain of the party please visit Lynnette at `Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground`
Lynnette has a list of questions we answer as many as we want or we make our own.
So as for the questions:
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you’re blogging?
Ritz crackers w/ pepperoni
2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without?
My Family
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
This is a hard choice. I’d have to say all 3.
The beach: I Love the smell of the ocean & the gentle breeze w/ mist of water
The mountains: I love the beautiful scenery in Spring and Summer
The farm: I would love an old farm house on land that has a meadow that goes on & on
(seemingly without end. A place to run carefree)
4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty?
Cleaning the toilets
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
I have always been mistaken for some twin I am suppose to have.
I have never met her, but people say I have a twin
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
I enjoy both. Sometimes I enjoy being with a group of friends.
Other times I like quite at home.
7. What’s your all time favorite movie?
Fireproof
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
Sometimes I let it wear off on it’s own. Depends how tired I am.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I wish I had kept taking piano lessons, I also would like to be a speaker.
10. What first attracted you to your spouse?
He has a sensitive side, he has good manners, and he’s good looking.
11. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Bath & Body Works
12. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Learning to be frugal

Comments

Popular Posts