Family Corner


I saw this meme at `Diary of a Stay at Home Mom` and decided to do it.
Please visit Sandra at Diary of a SAHM for more inspiration.
(1) The weather in my neck of the woods:
It’s been rainy lately. Need to rake leaves, but their too wet.
(2) One of my simple pleasures:
computer time, blogging
(3) On my bedside table:
`How to read a book`   by: Mortimer Adler
(4) On my TV:
Who has time for t.v.?
(5) On the menu for tonight:
`Cheeseburger Casserole`
(6) On my To Do List:
laundry, reading
(7) New Recipe I tried last week:
`Pineapple Millionaire Pie`
(8) In the craft basket:
Prayer Blanket to crochet
(9) Looking forward to:
cooking goodies for Thanksgiving & Christmas
(10) Homemaking Tip for this week:
Paint several clothespins white, and initial them with nail polish.
Make one pin for each member of the family.
Use the clothespins in the bathroom to keep towels of the
different members of your family separated.

(11) Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Cecelia Dowdy (Author)
(12) On my Prayer List:
my Dad (James)
U.S. Economy
(13) Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
`Joy for the Journey` (Devotional)

Comments

Popular Posts