I would like to thank all my readers for visiting this blog.
My family is in need of more time with me.
So at this time I will be putting this blog to rest.
(1) What shall we say (to all this)? Are we to remain in sin in order that God's grace (favor and mercy) may multiply and overflow?
(2) Certainly not! How can we who died to sin live in it any longer?
(3) Are you ignorant of the fact that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?
(4) We were buried therefore with Him by the baptism into death, so that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glorious (power) of the Father, so that we too might (habitually) live and behave in newness of life.
(5) For if we have become one with Him by sharing a death like His, we shall also be (one with Him in sharing) His resurrection (by a new life lived for God).
(6) We know that our old (unrenewed) self was nailed to the cross with Him in order that (our) body (which is the instrument) of sin might be made ineffective and inactive for evil, that we might no longer be the slaves of sin.
(7) For when a man dies, he is freed (loosed, delivered) from (the power of) sin (among men).
(Romans 6: 1 - 7 AMP)
This meme hosted by Nicole is for sharing God's Word through verse, chapter or passage.
For more participants please visit Nicole at Coming Alive in Christ.
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. Have you ever been 'asked' to report for jury duty? Were you chosen to serve? If not, were you happy or disappointed?
A- I have been asked twice, in my life, to report for jury duty. I was not chosen to serve since I was pregnant both times. I am pleased with that.
2. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being very) how mechanically inclined are you? Give an example to back up your answer.
A- Are you kidding?! My hubs would say I'm a 1 on that scale. After all that is how we met. My cars were wrecks and I constantly needed his help to fix something. To this day I need his know-how.
3. Beets-cabbage-cauliflower-butternut squash...of the four, which is your favorite fall vegetable?
A- Well I despise beets..yuk However it's hard to pick from the other three. I like all three to varying degrees.
4. What do you recommend to overcome self-pity?
A- The best thing is to get off your pity-pot and go help someone else.
5. Do you enjoy classical music?
A- I prefer contemporary Christian music. But there are those times I enjoy classical music.
6. October is National Book Month...what's on your reading list this month?
A- `Craving God: A 21-day Devotional Challenge' by Lysa Terkeurst
`Invitation to the Jesus Life` by Jan Johnson
`Let's Get Real` by Dale and Jena Forehand
`God's Story your story` by Max Lucado
`Love and Respect` by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
`A Confident Heart` by Renee Swope
`Lady Carliss and the waters of Moorue` by Chuck Black
7. What is your idea of 'cute' ?
A- a babies smile...a father and son fishing side by side...newborn puppies
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- Thanks Joyce for hosting another week of the HodgePodge. I really had to think about some of these.